Ij.start.canon - Canon all-in-one versatile printer. To use the printer services, you can visit the ij.start.canon website and complete the process. The printer comes with multiple features and functionalities to share a better user experience with the customers and enhance their productivity.
Download Canon ij printer from Ij.start.canon
1. Open your web browser and go to ij.start.canon.
2. Then, choose your preferred language and select your country.
3. Now the page will be forwarded to the sign up or create account page.
4. Login to your account by entering the required login credentials
5. Create an account if you are a new user.
6. By doing so, it will take you to the product selection window.
7. Enter the model number of your printer.
8. Then, click “Go” and after that select the device you are using.
9. You will then see a download button.
10. Click the download button to start the downloading process
Setup canon ij setup from Ij.start.canon
1. Go to the official website of canon
2. To visit click here - canon.com/ijsetup or ij.start.canon
3. You will be redirected to homepage of the website.
4. Now, click on the “Set Up” icon.
5. Once clicked you will be redirected to the another window
6. Enter the model number of the printer
7. You can either type your model number manually.
8. You can use the click select option that is available in the lower panel on the same page.
9. Click on "Enter" button.
10. The setup instructions for your particular model will pop-up.
11. Hence, Follow the steps prompted on your screen.
Ij start Canon ij printer hardware setup
1. Unbox the Canon printer from the package.
2. Check if all the components mentioned in the specification are present.
3. Remove the packaging material from the internal parts.
4. Connect the power cord and cables to the printer.
5. Press the Power button to power on the printer.
6. Make sure your device is turned on.
7. Load the input tray with papers and check if the ink tank is empty.
8. Connect the printer to an active internet and begin the software installation process.